Before you begin selling, please take a few minutes to explore your Seller Central. Log in to your Houzz profile then go to http://www.houzz.co.uk/sell. Navigate on the left side of the page under your profile picture.
Your Seller Central is where you will be able to control everything: products, stock, orders, payments, changes of bank details, contact details. In Particular:
- Your Houzz - Overview: homepage of your Houzz profile.
- Seller Home: this is an overview of your activities in terms of products, orders, and payments. Use the different sections to check your current reputation on Houzz and a breakdown of your performance
- Products: this tab helps you manage your products/collections, update your product information and your inventory. The Feed Status page allows you to view the status of your products feeds upload
- Orders: this section allows you to manage your orders. In the other sub-tabs, you can also check the status of your order feed uploads or customer feedbacks
- Promotions: here you can add and manage promotions as well as product groups
- Payment Records: by clicking this section, you can monitor your payment records by billing periods
- Messages: here you can keep track of all your communications with customers
Settings: here you can check your payment details (e.g. bank account number) that you provided through your registration on Tipalti. Make sure you have entered the correct bank account information to ensure that you get paid correctly and on time; in case you need to change your bank details, please reach out to email@example.com. In this section you can also register the Houzz Seller API which allows you to list and manage inventory, process orders, and more through an HTTP-based RESTful interface.