The following Returns Policy, Damage Policy, and Warranty Policy apply to all Products sold by Houzz Shop LLC. Products sold by third-party sellers will be subject to the policies posted on the Product listing.
If, for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, we've outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience:
- You may return your unused Product in its original condition and original packaging within 30 days of receipt. Products that have been altered or modified in any way are not eligible for returns, replacements, or refunds.
- Please request a return by clicking on the "Return Item" button for your order on https://www.houzz.co.uk/browseOrders or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this cancellation form but it is not obligatory.
- If your item was received damaged you will not be responsible for return shipping costs.
- We highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and use a trackable shipping method as refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged or lost during the return process.
- Your refund will be issued but your Product must be returned in its original condition.
Please note: this return policy does not apply to Products that (pursuant to applicable law) are marked as non-returnable.
All Products are shipped to you in appropriate packaging to help ensure that you receive your purchase in excellent condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
- If you receive a damaged Product, Houzz will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible, at no cost to you.
- Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging, reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
- If there is minor damage to the packaging, indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
All Products sold by Houzz Shop LLC come with standard manufacturer warranties if and as provided by the manufacturer, as indicated under the seller and shipping information for that Product, typically under the “View Return Policy” link. The obligation to satisfy any indicated warranty for a Product is between you and the third party manufacturer or supplier, and not with Houzz Shop LLC.
In addition, if you experience any problems with any Product, please contact Houzz Support at http://support.houzz.co.uk for more information on your rights.
Last updated February 23, 2017