Houzz may enable you to post Reviews. Reviews are considered Your Content.
By posting a Review, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are not (a) a director, employee, officer, or principal (“Interested Party”) of the business whose products or services are the subject of the Review, (b) an Interested Party of a competitor of the business or individual whose products or services are the subject of the Review; or (c) related in any way, including by blood, adoption or marriage, to the business or individual whose products or services are the subject of the Review;
- Your Review is based upon your first-hand experience with the products, or business or individual whose services, are the subject of the Review;
- Your Review is accurate, truthful and complete;
- Your Review does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy, including through libellous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene content; as determined by Houzz in our sole and absolute discretion;
- If you have received monetary compensation or other incentive to write and submit a Review, it will be clearly and conspicuously stated in the text of your Review, even if the amount or value of such incentive is small;
- You will not use the posting or removing of your Review to demand payment from any business or individual, except that bona fide refund requests made in connection with a bad customer experience are acceptable.
Last updated February 23, 2017